Sticker Review Guidelines
Content Creators can only sell stickers they have created once they have been approved by the PicoCandy Content Creators Market review process. Please review the following guidelines carefully before submitting your stickers.
Please follow the style guide before uploading your stickers to PicoCandy dashboard.
See Sticker Creation Guidelines on how to make good stickers. And for more details, and guidelines about this community and service, please read on:
Your stickers will be more than likely to be approved if:
- They follow the format as stated in the sticker creation guidelines.
- You cooperate to provide our content team with required information such as character name list if your stickers have individual characters, your logo ,and description of the pack.
- You upload 40 or more stickers. If you have less than 40, please start creating and upload more.
- Your 40 stickers can form a sticker pack of consistent looking stickers, meaning the same art style, or characters that go well together.
Your stickers will be more than likely to be rejected if:
- Designs do not follow the format as stated in the sticker creation guidelines.
- They have spelling mistakes.
- They offend the public by being racist, have extremely sexual or violent content.
- Are not proportionate in size or not easily viewable by users.
- It is the same sticker uploaded repeatedly.
- They are not your original artwork. For fan art, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure before you upload.
- They have elements of any copyright infringement.